Buy large-format print in high quantities, each month? We’ve got the solution for you!
Meet Credit Monkey, Credit Monkey is a unique member of our accounts department enabling you to order more print with more flexible payment options. Usually we ask our customers to pay up-front for the orders that we receive. However, Credit Monkey is happy to give our customers the credit they need.
Monkey Banners is a trading name of Creative Print North West Limited.
To be eligible for Credit Monkey you must:
- Pass a credit check that will be at Creative Print North West Limited’s discretion.
- The first 3 orders for any company be paid for in advance.
- Agree to pay via Direct Debit.
To apply for a Credit Monkey account, download and return the application form along with a copy of your letterhead.
How does Credit Monkey work, if I am eligible?
- Your dedicated account manager will email you, or a nominated contact for your company a copy of your invoice shortly after your order has been placed. (Please let us know if you require a paper statement to be posted to you).
- 28 days after the invoice(s) issue date we will collect the statement amount from your bank account via direct debit.
- Should you need to increase your credit limit, we are always happy to do this after an initial period of time. Please contact our accounts department for more information.
Our invoices terms are strictly 28 days EOM (End Of Month) from date of invoice.
Our Monkey’s in the account department always strive to ensure that you have all the up-to-date information to do with your account. Copies of your invoice(s) can be found in your account section of our website or can be sent to you, if requested, please contact our accounts department: email@example.com in order to process your request.
Let’s get things started! Download our Credit Monkey Application Form
To download our Credit Monkey Application Form, please tick the below boxes to indicate that you understand and agree to our credit terms and that you consent for us to collect payments by direct debit.